Hult Ashridge Executive Education (AEE) is looking for a Director of New Business Development , focused on selling our full executive education offering to UK based clients. This is an exciting opportunity to play a role in the continued rapid growth across all parts of the AEE Sales function. You report to the Regional Vice President of Sales.
As Director of New Business Development your responsibilities will initially include, but not be limited to:
- Identifying and proactively acquiring new UK based clients, predominantly for the customized Client Solutions part of the business. Including prospecting, developing and closing clients, accounting for all phases of the sales process.
- You will generate revenue while developing insight into a fast-growing, international business, working often with high-profile corporate clients. This will need a rapid understanding of and familiarity with the full portfolio of products, the existing booking systems, pricing parameters and underlying sales principles in use.
- Additionally, qualifying and following up leads received by AEE.
- Attend client meetings and develop business in the interests of AEE.
- Develop and maintain a personal network internally at AEE as well as externally with Clients, predominantly at senior executive level.
- As a member of the AEE sales team, participate in the implementation of the global strategic sales objectives and contribute to identifying and implementing continual process and practice improvements.
Essential skills and experience
- Proven track record in a proactive sales environment. From the executive education or training sector is a plus
- Understanding of the executive education sector
- Previous experience of consultative/relational selling approaches
- Commercial acumen
- Strong experience developing and maintaining client relationships that sustain results
- Confident decision maker
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Familiarity with the use of CRM systems/Salesforce
- University graduate
- Fluency in English
You are ambitious, highly competitive and a constant over-achiever. Your energetic, positive and professionally passionate. You are self-motivated and have an entrepreneurial spirit. You thrive under pressure and in a target driven environment. You have solid influencing skills, strong presence and an ability to develop long lasting business relationships. You’re a fast learner and like action. You have a passion for executive education.
Hult Ashridge Executive Education (providing leadership development and training) is - together with EF Corporate Solutions (providing language learning solutions for companies and governments) - the B2B division of EF Education First. Our B2B division helps over 2,500 companies around the world to strengthen and enhance their leadership and communication abilities. For more information, have a look at https://www.hult.edu/en/executive-education/ and https://www.ef.com/wwen/corporate/
We offer a range of benefits including but not limited to
The opportunity to have a positive, and genuine, impact on people’s lives
Work with an amazing group of people from across the world
Work from home or from our beautiful Ashridge House in Berkhamsted or our multi- national, state-of-the art office in Chelsea, London, both with onsite gyms. We have a flexible working scheme.
Access to the company pension and healthcare schemes including an option to join the private medical insurance
Regular social activities including our fantastic yearly conference in exotic destinations
Continuous learning and development opportunities, including access to Leadership Live, our award-winning online learning resource tool
EF Education First is a global leader in international education, with a 50-year mission of opening the world through language learning, educational travel, cultural exchange, and academic study. We help people of all ages and nationalities become better citizens of the world. Though we’re located in 600 offices and schools across 50 countries, we work together as one team to transform people’s lives through memorable educational experiences. Visit https://careers.ef.com
When you join Hult Ashridge Executive Education and the wider EF Group, you join a multicultural and diverse community. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about - we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. AAE and EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, socio-economic background, age, religion, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.