This role will report to the Director of Marketing Operations & Digital with strong ties to Sales, Operations, Brand and Web Development teams.
We are looking for an ambitious, innovative, and results-driven digital marketer to join our London-based Marketing Team for Hult Ashridge Executive Education and EF Corporate Solutions.
You will have responsibility for shaping and executing a successful and multi-year B2C online marketing strategy and plan for our open enrolment programs, a key pillar and high-growth product line for our Executive Education business. Driven by our faculty’s industry-leading academic research, and delivered through seamless online and blended learning experiences, our open enrolment programs support business leaders of all levels: senior executives, managers and directors and high potentials.
You will also be responsible for managing the performance of our global search marketing activities, ensuring that every one of our corporate learning products receives a high volume of high-quality leads through well thought-through and carefully optimized campaigns.
This is a new role and provides the opportunity for the right candidate to work hand in hand with our sales team to drive profitable and transformative growth for our open enrolment programs in particular, and more broadly, to provide life-changing learning opportunities to the global business leaders of tomorrow.
- Supercharge online lead generation for our open enrolment programs through creative, targeted, and integrated, multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Improve lead conversion rate and velocity through email nurturing programs, relevant and segmented content, and remarketing tactics.
- Work closely with our sales teams to continuously monitor and optimize the ROI of our campaigns.
- Create innovative marketing messages and strategies, based on the behaviors of our target customers, the buyer’s journey, and sales insights.
- Take up a leading role in re-positioning our products in the B2C market, introducing ecommerce best practices to website and marketing strategy.
- Be responsible for landing pages and website navigation to fully optimize the conversion of site visitors for our B2C programs.
- Improve the number of high-quality inbound leads from our global paid search campaigns, managing the performance of our Google Ads accounts for multiple lines of our products, advertising across +15 countries.
- Collaborate with Creative team on design, copy and messaging; become a brand champion across all communications.
- A strong, entrepreneurial mindset and understanding of B2C and B2B sales processes.
- At least 4+ years’ hands-on experience in ecommerce and online marketing.
- Direct experience creating, implementing, and optimizing email marketing campaigns.
- Proven track-record of successfully setting up and managing performance marketing campaigns on Google, LinkedIn, Facebook and other major platforms.
- Experience with web content management systems (CMS) and Google Analytics.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to track and interpret trends and patterns to inform and optimize marketing plans.
- The power to execute independently while successfully collaborating with and influencing others across the organization.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills. Excellent command of English.
As the B2B division of EF Education First, Hult Ashridge Executive Education, together with EF Corporate Solutions, help over 2,500 companies around the world to strengthen and enhance the leadership and communication abilities of their workforce.
Hult Ashridge Executive Education is a global business school with executive education programs that are consistently ranked among the best in the world. We help organizations to improve their leadership talent, strategic thinking and organizational culture. Everything we do is underpinned by rigorous, relevant research by some of the best entrepreneurs and academics in the industry.
EF Education First is a global leader in international education, with a mission of opening the world through language learning, educational travel, cultural exchange, and academic study for more than 50 years. We help people of all ages and nationalities become better citizens of the world. We’re located in 600 offices and schools across 50 countries, and work together as one team to transform people’s lives through memorable educational experiences.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about - we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, socio-economic background, age, religion, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.