Do you dream of making an impact? We are looking for a passionate and results-oriented Digital Marketing Manager to grow our community of global families that change the world through the au pair program.
Make it matter and promote what you love!
You will join Cultural Care Au Pair’s energetic in-house marketing team in our Zurich headquarters. This role reports to the Director of Digital Marketing.
As an integral part of this truly global team, you will set strategy, build and launch digital marketing campaigns, and track performance. The ideal candidate will also be able to identify opportunities for new channels and initiatives and make the case to gain the resources and support needed to grow the business.
Sound like you? Read on!
What you’ll do:
- Set the strategy and manage digital campaigns for Cultural Care Au Pair’s lead generation efforts, including Paid Search, Facebook Ads, Display, Retargeting and Content Marketing.
- Test insights and communicate performance to the team and management
- Support the management team in budgeting and forecasting towards set goals for the digital channels.
- Stay up to date with digital marketing best practices, with a persistent eye on new channels and competitor techniques.
- Work with the marketing team in testing and executing campaigns across new digital channels.
- Collaborate with our creative team in creating new campaigns and assets.
- Create and test new concepts for landing pages.
Who you are:
- You have a passion for performance online marketing and always seek out how to unlock new channels.
- You find it easy to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment.
- You are a team player who understands the importance of teamwork, collaboration, and open communication across a global organization.
- BA or BS degree in marketing or a related field
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience
- Experience with Adwords, Facebook Ads, Retargeting, Display and Content Marketing (expert knowledge in at least one of these channels)
- Excellent conversion analytics skills (you LOVE data); experience A/B testing landing pages and creatives.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Google Analytics skills
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Experience working in Marketo or similar automation software a plus.
- Be eligible for a Swiss work permit
What we offer:
- An international and dynamic environment with a start-up vibe
- The ability to expand your international network through our monthly professional development opportunities with colleagues from around the world.
- Opportunities to travel internationally
- Reimbursement for Swiss Travel half pass
- Free office passes for mountains museums, boats, etc.
- Free office gymVarious discount rates on Hotels, Restaurants, Shops, moving companies, fitness, dentists, hairdressers, etc
- For parents, on-site kita (daycare center) with employee discounted rates
- Free coffee, tea, & sparkling water
- Discounts on EF programs
- And many more...
Who we are:
Cultural Care Au Pair is a leading provider of cultural and educational exchange through a quality childcare program. We have promoted international understanding by bringing young people of the world together with American families since 1989.
At Cultural Care Au Pair, associated with EF Education First, the world leader in international education, our work changes lives for the better and creates global citizens. Our products give confidence and freedom to people across the globe. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you.
Please submit your application, including your CV and cover letter in English.