EF is the world leader in international education. Our mission is to break down barriers in language, culture, and geography and so far we have helped over 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree. We have 500 schools and offices in over 50 countries and employs over 37,000 staff and teachers. In today’s increasingly complex and interdependent world our mission is more relevant than ever.
EF- English Live is looking for an enthusiastic Customer Retention Specialist to join our European team Based in Barcelona. As a Customer Retention Specialist you will be responsible for delivering great customer support and promoting our Online English courses to the French market. You will have a key role in developing the market by ensuring a customer satisfaction and retention as well as offering Premium features to our Online customers. You will be part of fast-growing business and multicultural team and environment.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Providing World Class customer service to our French customers.
- Following up on a monthly basis on our student progress via phone, emails & Webinars
- Presenting the different school features and options in order to provide a customized service and higher value.
- Responding to all questions directly or by relaying to our Global Customer Service by email and chat.
- Meeting the operations requirements of quality and productivity of customer support services.
- Native French with advanced English.
- Highly responsible with very strong sense of ownership.
- Positive attitude, curious and problem solver.
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely to customers.
- Cultural awareness and ability to work within a team.
- Consistently strive for improved quality and results
- Strong computer, software and internet knowledge essential. Must be comfortable working with technology.
- Excellent at multitasking
- Flexible working (home or office)
- A genuine commitment to your learning & development.
- Work in a multinational office (25 different nationalities)
- Work with passionate and enthusiastic people.
- 28 Days Holidays per year.
- Flexible Remuneration Plan: Private Medical Insurance, Child Care Voucher, Restaurant tickets.
- Career Opportunities Internationally.
- Monthly Happy Hour in Office & Summer & Christmas Party - ‘no expenses spared’