Summer - Fixed Term starting 14th June
We are looking for a Customer Service Coordinator for EF International Language Campus, Bristol to join our Student Services Team. This role is fixed term starting from 14th June until 13th August working 5 days a week which may include some Saturdays on a rota basis.
Reporting to the Student Services Manager you will provide a comprehensive service and welfare provision for our varied student population in accordance with EF policy, British Council and ISI criteria.
- To assist with the smooth running of the Customer Support department
- Support and guide the students through their course at school from arrival to departure
- Involved with welfare provision and assisting with safeguarding procedures for all students, taking specific responsibility for all issues relating to students aged under 18 years old.
- Supports students with medical issues, liaising with local medical services and booking appointments as required
- Welcome new students and assist in their registration /induction
- Deal with general daily student enquiries, logging all student communication on students’ records
- Deal with enquiries from sales offices & other incoming calls & enquiries
- Act as a mentor for students; pre-contact and follow up during their stay
- Front facing role, based at school reception delivering excelling customer service throughout the day
- Works towards whole school goals
- Complies with all health and safety regulations
- Takes part in an emergency on call phone rota with other school staff
- Assists with other duties as requested by the Customer Support Manager and/or School Director
- Excellent Customer Service, communication & people skills
- Highly organized, with exceptional attention to detail
- Friendly, self-motivated, energetic, positive with lots of common sense as key
- Enjoy working in busy & varied environment
- Able to multi-task and manage priorities efficiently and effectively
- Ability to handle difficult situations with ease & remain calm & positive under pressure
- Flexible attitude to work and creative problem solver
- Confident with IT, experience with excel and spread sheets
This role is based in EF Bristol, Custom House, Queen Square, Bristol, BS1 4JQ.
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting fee welfare of children and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be followed up and will ask specifically whether there is any reason that the applicant should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18. Upon interview all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily and proof of identity and, where applicable, qualifications will be required. Appropriate suitability checks will be required prior to confirmation of appointment.
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, caste, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.