The Customer Experience Responsible will play an integral role in the success of our key objective of increasing customer satisfaction for our students travelling abroad and re sale according to the actual conditions and context. Customer Experience Responsible will have a passion for increasing quality and champion projects and initiatives that will have both a short-term and long-term impact on the business.
In this role, you will take ownership and drive towards helping to create a customer-centric organization. You will be a role model for exceptional service and have a proven track record of getting results by always considering the customer in your decision making.
This central function and team put you in the center of the organization – bridging teams and experiences to create a customer-centric organization. The role is based in Guayaquil, Ecuador.
Some things about you:
- You are an influencer who can motivate and inspire
- You are a natural networker who builds strong relationships throughout our worldwide organization
- You are analytical – excited by data - the story it tells and can make data-driven decisions
- You are a strategist – always looking to innovate and always able to execute
- Your attention to detail, organization and project management skills are top-notch
- Maintaining the status quo is not your style – you want to make an impact and get things done
- You are innovative, forward-thinking and goal-oriented
- You understand and drive towards the big picture but comfortable with the day to day tasks to get there
- You are scrappy and resourceful and have no fear of getting your hands dirty
- 2+ years of experience in a sales or service management role
- Expert at navigating our CRM systems (Salesforce)
- Global cultural experience – would have worked in another country or lived or studied abroad (English speaking country preferable)
- Project and change management experience
- Ability to analyze, interpret and make data-driven decisions
- Public speaking
- Teacher, trainer, and coach
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally (when allowed)
- English C1 or C2 level
Ownership: some of the projects/initiatives you own (or partly own):
- Drive and implement a real expectation setting initiative for our new students
- Create and manage customer initiatives
- Own customer journey and its evolution – including documentation, change proposals and measuring the impact to business
- Analyze case by case to give different new offers and destinations to make sure that everyone who has enrolled for a course travel
- Improve the visa processes by being always updated
- Activate our promoters, working with Sales and Marketing to increase referrals and Brand Ambassadors
We are 50,200 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 500 offices and schools across 60 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
We are travelers, innovators, doers and thinkers. We are open and collaborative, we are dedicated and passionate – we really work hard, then play hard. We believe that education can break down barriers of language, culture and geography and we are proud of the role that we can play in that.
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, ability, parental status, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com