Unique opportunity to join a small international team building and maintaining a loan portfolio that has clients from over 50 different nationalities.
As a key member of a small international team, the Credit and Accounts Analyst, will manage loan servicing and repayment process including but not limited to; interacting with customers via email and telephone, processing payments, managing customer accounts database, and assisting the team with weekly and monthly deadlines. The candidate must be eager to learn, willing to take initiative to succeed, and able to thrive in a flexible and entrepreneurial work environment.
Opportunities for future growth within finance, sales, and customer account management depending on the candidate’s skills and areas of interest.
- Serve as the main point of contact for customers, answering their questions and assisting them with payments, account statements, and other account documents
- Managing customer accounts database, analysing repayment data, reviewing delinquent accounts.
- Analysing and prioritising delinquent account review and outreach.
- Assisting the team with weekly and monthly deadlines, including phone calls, email campaigns
- Actively work to improve processes and implement new initiatives.
- Represent the company in a professional manner in all interactions with clients and stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Office programs
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to provide outstanding customer service
- Ability to work on a diverse team, deadline and goal oriented
- Fluent in English, additional language(s) a plus
EF is the world leader in international education. Our mission is to break down barriers in language, culture, and geography and so far we have helped over 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree.
We have fifteen subsidiaries and non-profit organizations, schools and offices in over 50 countries and employs over 34,000 staff and teachers. In today’s increasingly complex and interdependent world our mission is more relevant than ever. www.ef.com
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you.