Title: Corporate Account Manager
EF Education First is looking for a Corporate Account Manager, for its Corporate Solutions division, who will play a key role in the continued rapid global growth of EF’s business in Saudi. EF Corporate Solutions (part of EF) provides large-scale online English Language Training to corporate and government organizations in Saudi Arabia and throughout the world. We operate in the global corporate English language learning market. www.ef.com/corporate
We are looking for a great salesperson with business and service acumen, a results-driven mindset, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to think strategically and analytically.
- A top-notch sales professional with 4+ years of work experience of successful value based B2B solution-selling to senior executive levels (C-level) in large local and multinational corporations in Saudi Arabia.
- Strategic business development and enterprise account management skills.
- Strong pipeline management skills; from prospecting new clients to closing deals.
- Ability to work independently or with minimal guidance.
- Attention to quality and details.
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
Core Competencies and Responsibilities:
- Identifying, prospecting, developing and closing key deals; accounting for all phases of the sales process.
- Generating revenue while developing insight into a fast-growing, international business, working with high-profile corporate clients in Saudi.
- By the end of the first year, expected to have closed 5-7 new key accounts.
- Accountable for monthly business reviews with Saudi Country Manager.
- Participating in the development and implementation of the strategic sales plan for Saudi and contributing in setting best practices at a global level.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience in building client specific sales strategy including needs analysis, buyer profiling, competitive landscape and risk assessment that addresses critical business issues.
- Professional relationships with senior management levels within major organizations.
- Network within HR Executives and Learning & Development Directors community is a strong plus.
- Global cultural experience – would have worked in different countries or in a multinational corporation or lived or studied abroad.
- University Graduate.
- Hunger to develop new business – tenacity and persistence (never give up attitude)
- Constant over-achiever, highly competitive, creative and solutions oriented.
- Not afraid to pick up the phone – no matter how senior you are!
- Must be self-motivated, passionate, and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Enjoys challenge and a fast-paced international corporate culture.
- Strong presence with solid influencing skills.
- Ability to develop long lasting business relationships.
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, caste, parental status, id