Hult Ashridge Executive Education (AEE) is looking for a Client Relationship Director (CRD), to act as a main point of contact for our clients. As CRD you will focus on client satisfaction, client retention and client growth by making them aware of our full executive education offering. By working closely with your clients’, you will identify pockets of need and projects and generate renewal and growth revenue, playing a significant role in the continued rapid growth across all parts of the AEE Sales function. This is a regional role for Central Europe, and the location of the job is ideally in Geneva or Zurich, with possible flexibility to be based in France or Germany. You will report to our Vice President of Sales for Central Europe, who is based in Geneva.
- Account management of a number of clients with large annual revenue.
- Be a trusted advisor to the clients gaining a good understanding of their needs to identify where Ashridge can challenge them and add value
- Identify customer learning and development needs and suggest the best solution, calling in expert advice as needed
- Be a central point of contact for the client at all times – independent of programmes running
- Liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams - joining up all activities we undertake with client – research, Open programs, Customised Client Solutions, consulting practice, coaching, Leadership Live and conferences etc.
- Work with the marketing team to present targeted events to clients
- Inform Clients of the different products available to them at Ashridge or within the wider organisation highlighting other interventions they could do with us
- Keep Clients up to date with the ‘exciting things’ we’re doing – being ‘one step ahead’ of their potential needs and L&D trends
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives - assist with high severity requests or escalate issues as needed
- Scheduling initial dates for programmes and resource booking
- At times, greeting and hosting clients on site
For the business
- Commercial negotiation and management to include process support – negotiation, contract, profitability, invoicing
- Creation and support of account plans
- Collaborate with our sales and marketing teams to:
- Identify new opportunities
- Collect feedback on exciting work with clients (for case studies) to include what clients want, what we’re doing well and what events to run
- Feedback on issues or concerns within the industry sector, identify key themes and where these intersect with Ashridge specialisms (e.g. diversity agenda, cultural awareness).
- Link across to what the latest research is - open research projects etc.
- Establish ideas for new programmes, masterclasses and customised sessions
- As a member of the AEE sales team, participate in the implementation of the global strategic sales objectives and contribute to identifying and implementing continual process and practice improvements.
- Account management to include global account research on accounts' vision, strategy and values, latest L&D trends insights from Ashridge and externally, networking across the account to create more stakeholder influence.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. future growth KPIs, quarterly sales, outreach results and annual forecasts, client satisfaction and engagement scores, analysis of client participant feedback reports etc)
You are a very strong relationship builder, with excellent business acumen and consultative sales skills. Ideally, you also have a deep knowledge of the executive education sector, and Talent Learning and Development needs and solutions
You are ambitious & highly consultative with a win-win growth and service mindset. You are a positive and constant over-achiever, with great energy and passion. You are self-motivated, with entrepreneurial drive and a nothing is impossible mindset. You thrive under pressure and in a target driven sales environment. You have solid influencing skills, strong presence and an ability to develop long lasting business relationships. You’re a fast learner and like action. You are genuinely interested in executive education.
Hult Ashridge Executive Education (providing leadership development and training) is - together with EF Corporate Solutions (providing language learning solutions for companies and governments) - the B2B division of EF Education First. Our B2B division helps over 2,500 companies around the world to strengthen and enhance their leadership and communication abilities. For more information, have a look at https://www.hult.edu/en/executive-education/ and https://www.ef.com/wwen/corporate/
EF Education First is a global leader in international education, with a 50-year mission of opening the world through language learning, educational travel, cultural exchange, and academic study. We help people of all ages and nationalities become better citizens of the world. Though we’re located in 600 offices and schools across 50 countries, we work together as one team to transform people’s lives through memorable educational experiences. Visit https://careers.ef.com
When you join Hult Ashridge Executive Education and the wider EF Group, you join a multicultural and diverse community. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about - we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. AAE and EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, socio-economic background, age, religion, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.