We are looking for talented and committed teachers to join our friendly and supportive team to start with us in summer 2021!
The EF International Language Campus in Eastbourne is looking for qualified EFL teachers to teach socially distanced, face-to-face English language classes.
Key competencies and requirements
- CELTA or Trinity CERT minimum
- University degree or equivalent
- Passionate and professional
- Highly motivated, proactive and positive, with a keen sense of initiative, who is able to take responsibility when necessary
- Keen interest in the up to date EFL methodology and developments, with a strong desire to develop within the EFL profession
- Able to encourage a positive and sharing attitude to both classroom and professional issues
- Sensitive to students’ academic & welfare needs
- Able to work at a fast-paced environment
- Ability to cope with class preparation, record keeping and other administrative duties as well as teaching
We offer opportunities for year-round teaching work with great opportunities for professional development.
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be followed up and will ask specifically whether there is any reason that the applicant should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18. Upon interview, all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily and proof of identity and, where applicable, qualifications will be required. Appropriate suitability checks will be required prior to confirmation of appointment.