Job Title: Business Development Executive - DACH
Location: Switzerland (flexible within any European location)s
Reports to: VP - CEE
Are you ready to become part of a global organization, with campuses in London, Boston, San Francisco, Dubai and Shanghai? For the right person, there is endless room for growth and a lifelong career, beginning at Ashridge.
Ashridge Executive Education is one of three operating divisions of Hult International Business School. Hult is a global institution with campuses in Boston, Dubai, San Francisco, Shanghai and three in or near London. The School's mission is to transform the lives of individuals and organisations by providing an exceptionally valuable and enduring education that brings together people, cultures, and ideas from all around the world.
Become the world’s most relevant business school.
Ashridge Executive Education (AEE) is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Business Development Executive, focused on selling and growing our full executive education across Central & Eastern Europe. This is an exciting opportunity to play a significant role in the continued rapid growth across all parts of the AEE Sales function.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
As Business Development Executive your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- As part of the Central Europe team, assisting the organisations sales and growth efforts by contributing to new customer acquisition.
- Providing ideas to attract new clients and keep the team updated about marketplace and competitor activity.
- Proactively build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities for all parts of the AEE offering
- Research potential client information including account and key stakeholder mapping
- Keep the prospective client database updated
- Cold calling, qualifying,and following up new business leads received by
- Arrange meetings for senior team members with prospective clients
- Respond to client needs both in written and verbal form
- Maintain knowledge of all AEE product and service offerings, support team with RfP proposals
- Follow company guidelines and procedures for acquisition of customers, submission of tenders etc.
- Confidently communicate with high-profile corporate clients. This will need a rapid understanding of and familiarity with the full portfolio of products, the existing booking systems, pricing parameters and underlying sales principles in use.
- Developand maintain a personal network internally at AEE as well as externally
with clients, predominantly at senior executive lev
- Asa member of the AEE sales team, participate in the implementation of the
global strategic sales objectives and contribute in identifying and implementing continual
process and practice improvement
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent project planning, and written and verbal communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented and an active listener
- Fastlearner; fast implementer
- Organised and resourceful
- Thrivesunder pressure and in a target driven environment
- Energetic,positive and professionally passionate
- Willingto travel when business needs demand (subject to pandemic travel guidelines)
- Creativeand solutions-oriented
- Self-motivatedwith an entrepreneurial spirit
- Networker &ability to develop long lasting business relationships
- Agile and flexible (open to adjust to change)
- Apassion for Executive Education
- Provensuccessful experience in an ambitious sales environment
- Self-motivated with a “can do” attitude
- Previousexperience of consultative/relational selling approaches
- Excellentcommunications skills
- Understandingof the executive education sector
- Familiaritywith the use of CRM systems, ideally SalesForce
- Fluencyin English and German; other language skills are a plus
- Personal development opportunities through Leadership Live, our award-winning virtual platform, as well as opportunities to be a participant in our sought-after Open programs, and other continuous competence development initiatives.
- Possibility to join HR/Learning & Development conferences in the region.
- Participation in centrally organized annual Global Sales Meetings, in exciting locations, as well as staff incentive events at Ashridge.
Applications should consist of a CV (no more than 2 pages); and a summary (400 words max), setting out why you think you are a suitable candidate for this role.
Ashridge values diversity and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community. Ashridge has an equal opportunities policy applicable to all vacancies.