Are you passionate about networking, fascinated by travel, and you like challenges? Do you want to be part of multicultural, "fun" environment with flexible hours and attractive remuneration? Join EF and become a Brand Promoter.
With 55 years of experience, EF Education First is the world leader in international education. By offering language stays abroad in more than 50 destinations in 19 countries, EF is making the dream of thousands of young people come true: to learn a language and discover the world.
Brand Promoter at EF means to:
- Be a true brand ambassador
- Represent the group and our different language programs
- Promote EF through different channels and identify future customers
- Inform and advise new prospects
- Be trained on our products and our techniques
- Work in total autonomy for an international group presented in around a hundred countries.
Want more jobs like this?
Get Advertising and Marketing jobs in Prague, Czech Republic delivered to your inbox every week.
You are :
- Passionate about sales and marketing, the customer is your priority
- An excellent communicator with real fluency
- Recognized for your mastery of social networks and digital
- Interested in and possess good knowledge of education sector (high schools, universities, colleges, etc.)
- Results-oriented and above all motivated
At EF, we make it simple. We love good business profiles and we want them to be part of the adventure as soon as possible!
What we offer you:
- Guaranteed flexibility, a mission adapted to your availability
- Compensation: 1 EUR for each customer information request and up to 250 EUR for each customer reservation (registration for an EF stay). Payment will be made in Euros at the current exchange rate displayed by the European Central Bank.
- An independent contractor contract
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, caste, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.