Are you looking to earn money easily with flexible hours? Would you like to help people see the world? Would you like to be a part of an international, very multicultural and fun working environment? Then EF has the job for you.
- Passionate about sales and marketing, likes looking at the world through a customer-focused lens
- Good communicator who enjoys meeting people
- Social media super user
- Good understanding of the school and university environment
- Result driven
EF we believe in keeping things simple. We know when we see a Sales person; we want to bring them onboard as quickly as possible.
- Weekly availability > Flexible
- Compensation: 1 USD for every new customer lead and up to 250 USD for every reservation
- Independent contractor
Interested to hear more? Apply here!
or contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
At EF Education First, we are the world leader in international education, with more than 52,000 staff and teachers working in 52 countries around the globe. Our mission is simple: Opening the world through education. Since we were founded over 50 years ago, EF has helped more than 15 million people see the world, learn a language, or earn an academic degree. Don't miss the unique opportunity to be your own entrepreneur.