Are you looking to earn money easily with flexible hours? Would you like to help people see the world? Would you like to be a part of an international, very multicultural and fun working environment? Then EF has the job for you.
- Passionate about sales and marketing, likes looking at the world through a customer-focused lens
- Good communicator who enjoys meeting people
- Social media super user
- Good understanding of the school and university environment
- Result driven
EF we believe in keeping things simple. We know when we see a Sales person; we want to bring them onboard as quickly as possible.
- Weekly availability > Flexible
- Compensation: 1 USD for every new customer lead and up to 250 USD for every reservation
- Independent contractor
- No related experience necessary, but in the past the most successful ambassadors have usually had one of the following: overseas studies / exchange experience, love for traveling, teaching experience in English or foreign languages, education / travel agency background
Use the blue button below to apply, or send us an email to email@example.com with your CV.
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, caste, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.