Bilingual Travel Sales Consultant (Spanish/English)
EF Go Ahead Tours
**For consideration, applicants must live/ relocate to the state of Colorado prior to their start date, with the ability to work in office starting September 8th
For over 30 years, EF Go Ahead Tours has guided adult travelers across the globe via carefully crafted group travel itineraries. Our travelers range from young professionals to retirees, solo travelers to entire families, travel enthusiasts to those stepping off their first flight. We believe the best way to learn about the world is to experience it and every day we come to work hoping to help as many people as possible do just that.
As a member of our high energy, collaborative and competitive sales team, you will play a critical role in developing customer acquisition and retention strategies while simultaneously identifying opportunities to improve the customer experience. Your daily activities will involve making outbound sales calls to potential travelers who have expressed interest in group travel through our website and marketing efforts. Additionally, you will help maintain interest by continuing the relationship with our past loyal travelers in booking their next Go Ahead Tour.
No Sales experience? No problem. Our Sales Development Program is designed for those who are both launching a new career in sales and those who want to build upon existing sales skills and techniques. Our goal is to create strong salespeople and instill lasting skills that you can carry with you throughout your career. Benefits of the program include training in sales, product, marketing and industry trends, coaching in consultative selling techniques, presentations, public speaking and dedicated mentorship. This program is a great way to build your career with a global leader in the industry.
- Independently manage your book of business while simultaneously bringing in new business
- Maintain and practice high outreach, follow-up phone conversations
- Utilize consultative selling techniques to prospect and initiate product interest
- Consistently achieve or exceed sales goals
- Develop an integrated sales strategy to accomplish your goals
- Strong verbal communication skills in both English and Spanish (must be able to connect with a diverse range of individuals via telephone)
- Intrinsically motivated to hit goals
- Demonstrates personal accountability
- Analytical with adept problem-solving skills
- Ability to independently plan, organize and prioritize work
- Must have at least 4 years of relevant work experience or a 4 year degree
Why You’ll Love Working Here: Perks, Benefits and Earning Potential
Work in our downtown office where you’ll enjoy comprehensive professional development, frequent social programming, office-wide sports leagues and employee-run social groups (including our “EF-finity” groups: Black@EF, LGBTQ+@EF, Latinos@EF, API@EF, Indigenous@EF, and Parents@EF). And did we mention the free coffee, beer and Kombucha on tap?! In addition, you can expect:
In addition, you can expect:
- Paid International Business Travel opportunities
- Commitment to professional growth: robust monthly calendar of trainings, workshops and TED Talk style sessions
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year (four weeks starting in year two), in addition to 9 paid holidays
- 25% company match on your 401(k)
- Market-leading medical, dental and vision coverage, along with life and disability insurance
- Wellness benefits including onsite and virtual classes run by EF instructors and a yearly fitness reimbursement
- $1500 annual tuition reimbursement and $500 annual charity matching
- EF Product Discounts (discounts on travel, international language schools, childcare with our Au Pair product and more)
- Dependent care, healthcare and commuter Flex Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Discounts at local venues and businesses
- Compensation: First-year Travel Sales Consultant on-target earnings of $50,000 ($37,000 salary and $12,000 bonus); overtime-eligible
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, ability, parental status, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has schools and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com