As an Application Manager you will join the fast-moving Hult Miami team, you will be responsible for contacting and advising our candidates based in Latin America, as well as promoting our programs.
We are looking for a dynamic customer centric and organized person who will bring experience and enthusiasm to a team and demonstrate the willingness to exceed targets and grow with the business.
- Supporting candidates with the required admissions documents
- Reviewing candidates applications and eligibility before Admissions review
- Supporting recruitment with admissions and administrative procedures
- Providing advice and support by telephone to applicants
- Interacting with customers in a professional manner, in line with the brand values and principles
- Consistently meeting and exceeding all team targets
- Bachelor degree, Master’s degree is valued but not necessary
- Outgoing, Ambitious and having a clear interest on sales
- Multitasking and flexibility are instrumental for the success on the role
- Attention to details and positive attitude are key
- The candidate must have a clear interest to work in a very international environment
- Extroverted and people persons are necessary for the role
- Candidate must be Native or fluent in English
- Spanish and/or Portuguese is mandatory
Please note that you must have the right to work in United States to be considered for this position.
Hult International Business School is a leading global business school offering a Bachelor degree, full-time and part-time Master degrees, one year accelerated and part-time Executive MBAs, a Doctoral program and Ashridge Executive Education programs.
Hult’s innovative curriculum is taught by inspiring professors who possess real-world business experience. In addition, students gain unrivaled global business perspectives through Hult’s unique Global Campus Rotation - which allows students to study on a combination of Hult’s five campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai and Shanghai, as well as Hult’s rotation centers in New York City and Ashridge. With students representing 140 nationalities, Hult International Business School is a microcosm of the global economy that rewards those who can conduct business that transcends borders.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world.
By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Hult International Business School, Inc. is a non-profit corporation organized in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges to award US degrees. Hult has a strategic alliance with Ashridge, which is a legally separate UK charity and has the power to award UK degrees. Hult and Ashridge present a combined position under a common brand and operate as an integrated educational institution, which leverages on the strengths of both.
Hult is an equal opportunity employer. Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we want to hear from you.