To meet with our fast-paced growth around the globe, we are looking for a world-class Sales & Admissions Professional to drive recruitment of Hong Kong, Macau and Southeast Asian students to our amazing EF Academy international boarding schools in the UK & US.
This role requires a driven, independent person who can easily grasp the vision of rapid sales growth in a dynamic organization, and is highly motivated by rolling up their sleeves and getting the heavy lifting done. A candidate who relishes career advancement through proving themselves and leaving their individual mark among passionate, progressive, talented colleagues around the world.
As an Admissions Consultant at EF Academy:
- Advise and support our students (and parents) and manage the entire sales cycle of our programs
- Work in a start-up-like, young and dynamic atmosphere
- Learn to use our sales techniques and become an expert in selling our programs
- Work in the heart of Hong Kong in our super modern and friendly office on the 17th floor of Times Square
- Join a fun team!
- Join an international group of 52,000 employees across 50 countries
Your main responsibilities you:
- Drive sales of our programs through telesales, online and face-to-face consultations with potential students & parents;
- Drive product expansion of our high quality international boarding school program in Hong Kong, Macau & Asia (Indonesia, Cambodia, Mongolia, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Philippine);
- Support planning and execution of student fairs, school visits and other inquiry generating activities;
- Plan and execute strategic marketing efforts;
- Provide pre- and post-sales customer service to parents and students
- Minimum a Bachelor degree within Business, Marketing or Sales, or equivalent qualifications;
- Experience of studying, living, and/or working abroad. IB Diploma or Boarding School background is a plus;
- Native speaking in Cantonese and high level English & Mandarin are a plus;
- Professional experience—sales, marketing and consulting understanding preferred;
- A thirst for a high-paced, exciting global career and a passion for international education, languages, travel, and cultural exploration;
- A drive to prove yourself and an ability to work independently without constant in-person oversight;
- Weekend and public holiday shifts will be required
What do we offer our employees?
- An international, dynamic, non-hierarchical and friendly work environment
- Fixed Salary, performance based bonuses and incentives
- Dental, travel and medical insurance
- MPF contribution
- Travel opportunities at our EF schools abroad
- Exciting opportunities for personal and career development
- Staff discounts on gym and yoga
- EF program discount for yourself and family members
- Team events and parties (Halloween, Christmas, Lunar New Year, Summer Party and much more)
About EF Education First
We are 52,000 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 654 offices and schools across 50 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 55 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel, and education.
Our program EF Academy is a boarding college preparatory high school with campuses in the UK & US, with students from over 70 countries and faculty from over 40. Featuring the A-Levels, IB Diploma & American High School Program, EF Academy boasts a progressive curriculum and multicultural immersion on its campuses to create the world’s future global citizens. https://www.efacademy.com/zh-hk/
EF offers a young, fun, and dynamic work environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you.