Do you enjoy leading groups of people? Showing them around cities and leading group events? Are you enthusiastic, organised, and a natural leader whilst being approachable and friendly at the same time?
You might be local with a passion to show off these wonderful islands or foreign yourself and pass on your love of travel and adventure!
We are looking for fun, bubbly people to accompany groups of students around Malta & Gozo. This could be an all year-round role, combined with studying or working elsewhere. Alternatively, this could be your full-time job for summer 2021 where you would be working at one of our summer camps, responsible for planning and organising activities whilst ensuring the welfare of our younger international students.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. (C2 level of spoken English preferred)
- Highly focused on customer service and team spirit;
- Enjoys the hospitality industry;
- Remains calm under pressure and able to use own initiative;
- Positive attitude, strong sense of ownership and the drive to succeed;
- Must be flexible and able to work evenings/weekends, full and/or part time;
- Ability to sell and promote activities;
- Have the right to live and work in Malta.
What will you take away?
As an activity leader, you will work primarily with students who do not speak English as their first language, thus enhancing your communication skills, leadership skills and your organisational skills. After an EF experience you will leave having created great memories for you and your students or potentially kickstart your career with EF.
- Activity leader – Summer full time: Contracts available in June, July and August from 2 to 12 weeks.
- Activity leader – All year round: Very flexible, possible to maintain a full-time job or study, roster based, from as little as 5 hours per week up to 30 hours per week.
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All posts are subject to an enhanced police and character reference checks.