EF International Language Campus in Malaga hosts students from over 50 different countries who come to our school to learn the Spanish Language and about Spanish Culture. Our population mainly consists of students ranging from 16 to 25 years old. We are looking for a creative person who can help develop and facilitate events of all types.
In this role you will oversee students traveling from all over the world! You will act as a local liaison for all students, assist with all aspects of campus life and escort the groups on their activities. You will supervise and support the staff that helps runs activities and will act as liaison with our activities suppliers. In this position you will always offer superb Customer Service. The perfect candidate will be extremely organized with the ability to think outside the box and have a passion for culture! The hours are flexible, and some fun nights and weekends are required.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Energy and enthusiasm!!!
- Ability to wear many hats
- Knowledge of Malaga and Andalusian attractions
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Superb organizational skills with strong attention to details
- Ability to handle high-pressure situations
- Excellent time management
- Undergraduate degree required
- 3 years’ work experience
- Student life, intramural sports, and/or extracurricular activities planning experience a plus
- Experience with an International Student population
- Proficiency in Spanish (at least C1), English (B2) and travel experience required
- Knowledge of any other languages will be considered as a plus
- User knowledge of photo and video-editing required
- Social media savvy: Facebook, Instagram and Tik Tok
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, caste, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.