Passionate about customer communication on a very technical level? Excited about troubleshooting for our AI-powered monitoring software? Eager to join a global leader that enables digital transformation? If yes, join Dynatrace!
About the role
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will combine your technical expertise and great communication skills daily. You will provide world-class support for our customers to deliver them the best customer experience. You will have exposure to many technologies and have the possibility to learn more about them.
Our Technical Support team works closely with our R&D teams, providing them insights from customers and suggestions for improvements in our product.
We offer a hybrid model, a fusion of remote and at-the-office work.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Identifying problems and investigating issues directly with the customers (for example, via screen sharing).
- Cooperating with R&D to suggest improvements, report bugs, and channel feedback from customers.
- Attending training for new product features and technologies.
- Continuously learning and exchanging knowledge with colleagues.
Desired skills & experience:
- 2+ years of related professional work experience, ideally in technical support.
- Excellent English skills, both oral and written.
- Experience in working with external customers n dealing with external customers.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills, structured approach, and accuracy.
- Experience with fixing bugs.
- Hands-on team player, proactive, a person of action.
When submitting your CV, please be aware that, due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, we are currently subject to restrictions that limit our ability to extend offers to non-EU citizens for positions at our lab in Poland. We are keeping the situation under review and will adjust our position should the restrictive measures change. Should this affect your application, we are happy to keep it on file until further notice.
Technical Support Engineer: 7k - 15k PLN gross per month