Are you looking for a fast-paced environment where you can blend your technical curiosity and experience with your passion for helping others (in this case, our customers) succeed in overcoming some of their biggest digital transformation challenges? If so, look no further. We want to talk to you!
The world needs perfect software and Dynatrace works with some of the world’s leading brands to deliver this, including Adobe, Samsung, Verizon, Starbucks, Virgin Money, Ford, and Experian. Our Dynatrace ONE team takes the core principles of Agile software development and applies them to delivering amazing customer experience to these and our other 2,000+ customers around the world. We bring together customer success, customer service, and technical consulting disciplines into cross-functional “squads” with a single focus—to make our customers successful.
As a Technical Product Specialist, you will use your product and industry expertise to accelerate product adoption, drive user satisfaction, and provide strategic consulting to our customers. This is done primarily through providing in-product assistance (chat), personalized coaching sessions, and product onboarding. Through these customer engagements, you will have the opportunity to educate our customers about our latest product enhancements and how to get they can the most value from them. Since Dynatrace ONE is embedded into our product, you will be the voice of our product as well as provide the voice of the customer to product management, Sales, and Dynatrace leadership teams. We would also love you to join us at local conferences and meet-ups to share how our automated, full-stack, AI-powered monitoring platform is helping our customers lead in their industries.
- Respond to product inquiries and provide assistance to customers via chat (primary), email, web conference, and phone.
- Provide customers “micro consulting” engagements with their deployment, configuration, problem triage, and troubleshooting of Dynatrace’s software intelligence platform in order to get the most value and return on their Dynatrace investment.
- Identify potential growth and retention opportunities within customer chat conversations.
- Triage, diagnose, and provide solutions to complex configuration issues with Dynatrace solutions.
- Chat focused: 50%
- Education: Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent work experience
- Work experience: 3+ Years.
- Familiar with one or more of the following technologies:
- Cloud/new stack technologies such as OpenStack, OpenShift, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes, SAP, etc.
- Web and application server technologies such as Apache, IIS, WebSphere, WebLogic and JBoss
- Mobile application technologies such as iOS, Android Webkit.
- Familiar with networking, protocols, and architectures such as TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, SSL, and BGP.
- Familiar with database design, SQL, and data access practices and concepts.
- Exceptional corporate presentation and relationship-building skills with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Must have exceptional English written and verbal communications skills.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact email@example.com. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Dynatrace requires all US employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 two weeks prior to their start date, and to provide verification via the Clear app. Requests for exemptions, must be reviewed and approved prior to commencing employment. If this requirement is not met, your employment will not commence.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.