At Dynatrace, our drive for innovation is unparalleled, and that’s why customers like Delta, SAP and others succeed with our products. Our fast-paced Sales team is growing. We’re looking for a highly motivated Account Executive who is a seasoned hunter, experienced in selling software solutions to state and local government and can do so successfully within a designated territory in the Pacific Northwest region.
Come be part of one of the fastest growing companies in the Cloud world right now.
You will love the benefits of selling Dynatrace
- We are a market share leader & an 11x magic quadrant leader
- We invest more in R&D than some of our competitors’ total revenue, assuring market-leading customer value and quick adoption
- Enjoy our culture of excellence with competitive compensation packages that recognize and reward greatness
- Working with the largest of the Cloud players like AWS, Azure, Pivotal and Google Cloud allows our customers to have the best of 3rd Generation Monitoring in the world. Not to mention we’re fully automated from the start, providing the most advanced solution leveraging our AI machine learning technology
Your future role in the team
- Execute on account plans to deliver maximum revenue potential within a pool of regional SLED accounts
- Drive new logo acquisition; while working with existing customers to retain and expand Dynatrace usage
- Consult with VP- and C-level executives to develop and implement an effective enterprise wide strategy that maximizes the value delivered by Dynatrace; position Dynatrace relative to the competition
- Evangelize the Dynatrace vision through product demonstrations, in-market events and account specific initiatives
- Develop a contact network within named accounts and channel partners to ensure Dynatrace can be sold broadly and effectively
- Work closely with and establish engagement between Dynatrace functional areas such as sales engineering, marketing, legal, finance and other lines of business to develop and execute a solution strategy to meet customer business needs
- Champion your customers’ implementations to ensure wild success
- Several years of experience in software sales into SLED accounts
- Motivated and tenacious self-starter who consistently delivers high performance against quota driven by VP- and C-level relationships
- Proven ability to manage enterprise sales cycle within complex organizations; while compressing decision cycles
- Outstanding communication (written and oral), negotiation and presentations skills
- Collaborate internally across all supporting resources within sales to maximize your effectiveness and advance the sales process
- APM experience is a plus, but not necessary
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Dynatrace requires all US employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 two weeks prior to their start date, and to provide verification via the Clear app. Requests for exemptions, must be reviewed and approved prior to commencing employment. If this requirement is not met, your employment will not commence.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.