- Hyderabad, India
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Overview: The Travel & Expense Administrator will be responsible for the administration and support of all corporate travel programs and expense reporting. Responsibilities include auditing of corporate card charges and expense reports.
• Maintain the T&E Compliance program for all D&B markets globally to ensure disbursements are compliance with D&B policy, the Anti-Corruption & Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and SOX controls
• Respond to inquiries about the expense reporting application, as well as participate in the close process performing accruals and reconciliations
• Support D&B team members globally by providing issue resolution and customer service on all travel-related matters
• Monitor and address interface postings with ER
• Support the finance department with adhoc projects
• College degree required
• Experience with Concur Professional, large ERP systems and Workday preferred
• Strong written communication skills including the preparation of documentation of systems, procedures and policy
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Self starter who can meet or exceed deadlines and goals as an individual and function as a contributor in a team environment
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top