Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
The People Team:
Our vision is to enrich the lives of every Dun & Bradstreet team member around the globe. We are deeply committed to creating an amazing place to work and do business with, our team's goals and commitment are aligned with that commitment.
Come and be a part of a Talent Acquisition team that is passionate about our forward-thinking talent strategy and delivering a best in class new hire experience! We have a unique opportunity for you to continue to develop your sourcing skills in executive search while gaining full life cycle corporate recruiting experience.
Your Role Will Include:
- Conducting talent market research to gather data and trends on competition and market conditions to best inform sourcing strategy and talent decisions at the executive search level.
- Sourcing candidates for active and pipeline searches, utilizing a multitude of recruitment research methods to create name generation and build candidate flow.
- Managing full life cycle recruiting including requisition creation, direct sourcing, candidate assessment and offer negotiation.
- Building effective partnerships with hiring leaders so you fully understand our business and feel confident when explaining it to others.
- Being a trusted advisor to hiring leaders and will be able to help guide thinking around the best profiles for our roles.
- Delivering a best-in-class candidate experience through timely communication and transparency.
- On your resume we will see 2+ years of relevant experience in a sourcing or talent research role. Experience with a retained search firm and sourcing at the executive-level is desired. Experience sourcing technology talent is a plus.
- You have strong technical and research capabilities, particularly in executive recruiting and will be able to talk through your direct sourcing strategies beyond LinkedIn Recruiter.
- You are highly organized and detailed oriented with a sense of urgency and strong follow up skills.
- You have the desire to grow your career in full life cycle recruiting and corporate executive search.
- You are a self-directed, forward thinker who can bring new ideas to the forefront based on evaluating trends and external best practices.
- You have strong business ethics and ability to work in a confidential environment.
- Bachelor's Degree is required.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.