S&MS Inside Sales Account Executive
- Weston, MA
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Account Executive (Inside SMB)
Dun & Bradstreet has an exciting opportunity for an SMB Account Executive in our Waltham, MA office. This position is responsible for generating the revenue from renewal and growth of existing clients. The Account Executive must show an ability to navigate across several different job functions including but not limited to marketing, sales, sales operations. Additionally, the Account Executive may identify and grow their base of clients via referrals, cold calling, and lead follow-up for Dun & Bradstreet's Sales Acceleration products focused small and medium sized businesses with annual revenue sales up to $250M. This position is responsible for generating revenue from existing customers through consultative selling, following a proven quarterly review process and outstanding customer service practices.
- Meets overall renewal and growth goals for the accounts assigned to them.
- Qualify and validate customer-specific needs and develop solution criteria.
- Identifies key business leaders and builds and maintains long-term relationships with client key influencers and buyers.
- Create, execute and manage high activity prospecting plans to build a robust pipeline within assigned territory
- Maintain a high activity level meeting departmental expectations
- Proactively pursues business development opportunities cross selling into existing clients across multiple roles and levels including but not limited to sales leadership, marketing leadership, sales operations and C-suite and to meet renewal and enrichment goals.
- Lead the development of a strategy and plan for the growth of assigned accounts by maximizing efficiencies and identifying potential opportunities where Dun & Bradstreet can add significant value.
- Builds credibility through an in-depth understanding of a client's business, organization, external environment, and industry.
- Maintains full fluency in Dun & Bradstreet's products and services and how they are sold to deliver value (value proposition) in the marketplace
- Forecast and track sales revenues and activities in a timely manner using the CRM system and other tools.
- Act as a customer advocate throughout the entire sales process and solution delivery process.
- Travel as required to attend trade shows, client meetings, or other business engagement
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent is required
- 3- 5 years of high-value, business-to-business, solution sales experience is required
- Proven success in new customer acquisition
- Highly driven, focused and committed with a proven track record of consistent sales achievement
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top