Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
- Develop scalable, distributed software systems, and work on other projects that require research, awareness, interactivity, and the ability to ask the right questions. Design, develop, debug, support, maintain and test software applications.
- Collaborate with business and technical teams to translate business requirements and functional specifications into innovative solutions implementing performant, scalable program designs, code modules and stable systems.
- Serve as a technical expert for project teams throughout the implementation and maintenance of business and enterprise software solutions.
- Help improve Code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews.
- Provide consultation to help ensure new and existing software solutions are developed with insight into industry best practices, strategies, and architectures and pursues professional growth.
- 8-12 years software development experience
- Strong experience with Data Structures or Algorithms
- Strong experience with Neo4j graph database. Neo4j certified preferred
- Experience with Snowflake data warehouse
- Experience with Redis data store
- Demonstrated strength in Software Development and coding in any one or more of the following programming languages including but not limited to: Java, Node.js, Unix, Scala, Python, and AWS Glue
- A willingness to learn new languages, technologies and the business will be key to your success in this role.
- Experience developing cloud-based applications interacting with APIs, databases and storage
- Experience delivering solutions in AWS, utilizing a broad set of the AWS services available (including but not limited to Lambda, SNS, SQS, S3, Kinesis) AWS certified preferred
- Experience with system architecture and design
- Experience with testing methodologies that cover unit, integration, and system testing
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Ability to clearly explain design considerations, options, and trade-offs.
- Comfortable in engaging in discussions with sr. management team members to explore options, pros, cons, risks, and trade-offs.
- Ability to understand and engage in discussions about complex problems and abstractions and to communicate them clearly
- Ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Quick learner who can manage projects with minimal supervision and a flexible positive attitude.
- Ability to work well in a global team/collaborative environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.