Senior Shared Platform Software Engineer
- Austin, TX
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Dun & Bradstreet has the world's most comprehensive business data sets and analytics capabilities to power today's most crucial business needs. That's why 90% of the Fortune 500, and companies of all sizes around the world, rely on Dun & Bradstreet to help grow and protect their business. Our engineering teams focus on developing industry-leading, highly scalable, SaaS based applications to put this data into action. We are solving extremely intellectually interesting problems using machine learning, artificial intelligence and high-performance distributed computing.
We are looking for individuals interested in building world-class SaaS applications and solving complex challenges with one of the world's largest B2B data sets. We have a supportive team atmosphere, using the latest technologies, and always strive to ensure D&B is the best place to learn and grow your career.
D&B Connect is a Master Data Management platform that empowers Data Owners to visualize and assess data health, enrich data with new insights, and keep systems of record up to date.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and developing cutting-edge SaaS products. You can expect to be working in a stimulating, collaborative environment focused on continuous improvement within an agile development process, where developers are responsible for end-to-end working software. You will be responsible for hands-on coding as well as mentoring and developing junior engineers while offering strong industry, technical, product and subject matter expertise to our clients.
- Experience with Java, Spring and web technologies
- Solid understanding of CS and programming fundamentals
- Knowledge of Databases design and optimization techniques
- Experience with building software in a micro-services and API design
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to hit the ground running and learn/adapt quickly
- At least 2 years full-time professional development experience
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Engineer, Mathematics or similar; or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with Apache Spark, Hadoop, Jenkins, Redis, Docker
- Experience with cloud computing platform (preferably AWS)
- Desired hands-on experience with AWS S3, DynamoDB, Redshift, Lambda, SQS, SNS or similar technologies
- Experience with building large scale distributed system for big data analysis and processing
- Experience with building and operating SaaS solutions, managing multitenant solutions
- Understanding of information retrieval concepts, machine learning, natural language processing
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top