Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
CRM Operations Quality Assurance
As part of Technology Operations, the CRM Operations team supports the internal implementation of Salesforce CRM, Apttus (CPQ/CLM/Billing), and integration with a multitude of additional corporate systems. We collaborate with our business partners in both customer facing and internal operations roles, and across all major corporate functions to enable critical business process that drives D&B!
The Quality Assurance role:
The CRM Operations Senior Quality Assurance team member is a crucial role in creating and maintaining the strategic partnership between Business need and CRM delivery in an Agile development environment. We seek team members that not only have the required application expertise and attention to detail, but also the passion to deliver best in class user and customer experience.
Our CRM Operations Senior Quality Assurance team member will ensure the successful implementation of requirements and to ensure our applications and systems are working as expected.
Responsibilities includes the following activities:
- Analyze requirements / user stories and design, build and execute test cases to assure the quality of the application under test.
- Experience creating test strategies, test plans and RTM documents required.
- Ability to document testing activities and assemble documentation for SOX and audit purposes. Ensure content and structure of all testing documentation and artifacts are consistently maintained.
- Experience using test management software, JIRA knowledge preferred. Ability to create filters, dashboards and reports in JIRA a plus.
- Ability to provide detailed, statistic-based status reports as needed. Must be able to clearly communicate overall status, risks, issues, blockers etc.
- Ability to develop and execute test cases for various types of testing including: Smoke Testing, Functional Testing, System Integration Testing, End to End Testing, Regression Testing, API Testing.
- Experience with automation testing. Ability to develop and execute automated tests. Selenium experience required.
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of technologists and business team members.
- Ability to coordinate and work with globally distributed teams.
- Bachelor's or Masters degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Minimum five years of experience in software quality assurance testing or development.
- Minimum eight years of technical project experience, testing through full system development life cycles.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with automation development and testing. Analyzing needs, creating and maintaining frameworks and test suites to meet testing demands in a high paced environment.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with SOQL/SQL or other data retrieval methods.
- Experience / working knowledge of the following technologies a plus: JIRA, Jenkins, Java, HTML, XML, JSON, API Testing, Postman, AWS / Redshift.
- Ability to work independently or as a team player, while using discretion in decision making and sound judgment in problem solving.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Must have the ability and desire to quickly learn new skills and technologies.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.