Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Key Responsibilities • Develop automated Tests and perform manual testing of web and native platforms
• Participate in root-cause analysis (RCA) of issues
• Collaborate with project teams to ensure solutions meet business objectives and fall within timelines and acceptance criteria
• Participate in testing of prototypes & validate test procedures to ensure that they are applicable to the design
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or any equivalent degree
• 6+ Years of Experience in Manual & Automated testing using Selenium.
• 2+ years of Mobile Application Testing Experience
• Demonstrated experience with both automated and manual testing of web and native platforms.
• Experience using selenium and Appium
• Strong experience in developing and documenting test cases and reporting bugs for complex features.
• Experience in Documenting Use cases, functional requirements & Requirements Traceability Matrix & Help Manual.
• Experienced in Postman, JMeter.
• Experience with Jira or similar bug tracking tools
• Experience with formal project methodology framework (SDLC) or Agile
• Ability to work well in a team/collaborative environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.