Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
As part of D&B's End User Computing Center of Excellence, you will be responsible for leading projects that support the design, architecture, deployment and maintenance of our global Collaboration environment supporting 7000+ team members worldwide.
You will join our team undertaking primary responsibility for running our Digital Workplace environment as we enhance and evolve our Office 365, Active Directory, Teams and Enterprise Voice technologies. Within the team, you will also provide project management for Desktop technologies such as SCCM, OneDrive, Symantec and Bitlocker as you work closely with the other members of the team, who together with you, provide a world class end user computing toolset for our team members. You will partner with our Global Security team to strengthen our environment and eliminate risk.
II. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leading key technology infrastructure projects to facilitate the continued evolution of D&B's collaborative and end user computing toolset to keep D&B team members at the leading edge of technology.
- Work closely with business partners, and global technology teams to ensure that individual solutions meet the defined business needs.
- Agree timelines, budgets, acceptance criteria, resource requirements and service levels for the project to deliver the agreed solution(s) on time, to budget and with the right level of quality.
- Ensure that project plans and forecasts, risk mitigation and status reports are accurately prepared and track spend against the project budgets and deliverable dates.
- Co-ordinate between all teams involved in the development of the project. This will involve co-ordination between multiple interdependent projects.
- Ensure that all functions are aligned and understand their responsibilities. Work closely with the project champion and teams across the organization to ensure that the projects meet objectives.
- Communicate regularly with and manage the expectations of all stakeholders.
- 10 years of Project Management experience preferably with 5 years of infrastructure Project Management experience in a fortune 500 level company with Enterprise technologies.
- Degree (or equivalent work experience) in related discipline.
- Significant experience in technology related activities, confident in identifying scenarios, evaluating opportunities and articulating the risks and benefits of solutions.
- Proven track record in delivering multiple interdependent technology projects that satisfy business needs & meet aggressive timescales, whilst ensuring that high levels of quality are maintained.
- Capable of effective communication with all levels of the business from senior C level stakeholders through to 3rd party subject matter experts.
- Knowledge of a formal project management methodology (eg Prince 2/MSF etc), project planning tools (e.g. MS Project) and project change strategies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to influence others by developing and presenting ideas, research findings, technical information and recommendations.
- Strong time management skills, self-motivated with ability to manage large-scale projects involving different business partners and technology groups, as well as being able to manage multiple concurrent tasks.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.