Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
• Participate in Requirement Analysis discussions to understand and document data requirements. Engage with business stakeholders and lead data availability and data accessibility discussions.
• Perform detailed data analysis to understand data propagation through our systems/applications and document/code the data transformation rules/logic.
• Identify master sources for data sets and ensure data is provisioned from these master sources only.
• Document metadata of data sets, interfaces, datastores and databases using standard enterprise metadata management tools.
• Design and document data structures for databases and data exchanges using industry standard modelling notations and tools.
• Provide data analysis support to in-flight and new projects in adherence with Standard Data Architecture.
• Support and resolve data issues and queries raised by internal customers.
• Problem solving internal challenges and creating innovative solutions.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.