Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
The Role: The Dun & Bradstreet Global Security Operations Center (SOC) is looking for an experienced leader to extend and manage the local Incident response function in our new Global Technology Center (Hyderabad). The ideal candidate will have experience leading or managing an incident response function but has remained hands-on to perform investigations & intrusions analysis along with managing escalation and issues. The incident Response team leader reports to the global incident response lead and plans, directs, and leads a team of associates in the Global Technology Center who are responsible for conducting incident response activities for the Global Incident Response function.
• Align team activities, responsibilities and objectives for the local Incident Response team in the Global Technology Center
• Incident Response activities: drive security operations analyst's activities, communicate with Security and Technology management, and document investigation activities
• Process Improvement: Execute, develop and document Incident Handling Guides and processes
• Malware Analysis: Analyze and interpret malware, exploit, and insider threat activities
• Forensics: Perform forensic analysis on memory, disk, and other system and network artifacts to identify indicators of compromise
• Alerts: Analyze and tune security alerts and interpret events, as well as develop new alerts based on signatures and behavioral activities
• Identify Gaps: Investigate and document gaps in controls, event data, and work with internal teams to resolve
• Reporting: Develop monthly reporting dashboards on incidents and response capabilities, engage with business leaders on relevant threat/risk issues
• Minimum 7-10 years of cybersecurity experience; specifically, around leading incident response, malware analysis, and technical investigations
• Working knowledge of common operating systems (Windows, Linux, etc.) and basic endpoint security principles.
• Knowledge of common networking services and protocols.
• Experience with common security technologies (EDR, NDR/IDS, Firewall, SIEM, etc.)
• Enable creative solutions by stimulating ideas through discussion and collaboration, with a specific focus on building relationships and partnerships with key technology and business leaders
• The ability to blend innovation with best practices to create custom solutions unique to Dun & Bradstreet
• The ability to self-organize and prioritize activities independently
• Manage time and uncertainty well - able to navigate complex corporate environments and drive projects with good enough, but imperfect or incomplete, information
• Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to explain technical ideas to non-technical individuals at any level
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet