Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
The Dun & Bradstreet Global Security Operations Center (SOC) serves alongside the Global Information Security team and many times, in collaboration with the global Technology teams and other key business stakeholders. We are looking for an experienced Cybersecurity Analyst with a strong passion for information security and a burning desire to learn. We strongly value creative, out-of-the-box thinking and problem solving - and the ability to navigate a complex corporate environment.
This individual will participate in security monitoring, active investigations, respond to security incidents, and perform forensics on IT systems. We value strong technical expertise combined with a relentlessly curious nature, to investigate and analyze large sets of data.
• Visibility & Detection in Cloud Environments.
• Hunt for anomalies within Cloud infrastructure: proactively identify malicious activity that we are not currently able to detect
• Security incident response in coordination with Detection & Response team (as required.)
• Act as strategic partner during new deployments of cloud services working closely with CloudOps and Security Engineering
• Review new cloud services on a regular basis for impacts to CloudSecOps and to develop changes needed to ensure effective visibility & detection in cloud environments
• Actively participate in the cross functional cloud management team to support and lead capability maturity efforts as it applies to cloud security operations
• Identify and work with the Detection Engineering & Operations team to develop solution for automated threat detection, behavioral analytics and other automation for managing cloud security operations
• Provide consulting and support during deployment of new cloud security tools and/or processes to monitor and alert on Cloud IaaS/PaaS/SaaS, container and DevSecOps processes to ensure appropriate visibility around cloud compute resources.
• Minimum 7 years of information security experience; specifically, around cloud security, incident response and technical investigations
• Working knowledge of common operating systems (Windows, Linux, etc.) and basic endpoint security principles.
• Working knowledge of cloud security principles
• Experience with logging, monitoring and incident response in cloud environments
• Experience with configuration management tools (Salt, Puppet, Chef, or Ansible)
• Knowledge of common networking services and protocols.
• Experience with common security technologies (IDS, Firewall, SIEM, EDR, etc.)
• DevOps and scripting skills in at least one language, ideally Python
• Possess clear understanding of security protocols and standards and have experience with software and security architectures; experience working with Cloud security and governance tools and server virtualization technologies
• Enable creative solutions by stimulating ideas through discussion and collaboration, with a specific focus on building relationships and partnerships with key technology and business leaders
• The ability to blend innovation with best practices to create custom solutions unique to Dun & Bradstreet
• The ability to self-organize and prioritize activities independently
• Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to explain technical ideas to non-technical individuals at any level
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet