Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Locations: This role can be based remotely or in the following locations: San Mateo, CA; Austin, TX; Short Hills, NJ; Center Valley, PA or Hyderabad, India.
Dun & Bradstreet has the world's most comprehensive business data sets and analytics capabilities to power today's most crucial business needs. That's why 90% of the Fortune 500, and companies of all sizes around the world, rely on Dun & Bradstreet to help grow and protect their business. Our engineering teams focus on developing industry-leading, highly scalable, SaaS based applications to put this data into action. We are solving extremely intellectually interesting problems using machine learning, artificial intelligence and high-performance distributed computing.
We are looking for individuals interested in building world-class SaaS applications and solving complex challenges with one of the world's largest B2B data sets. We have a supportive team atmosphere, using the latest technologies, and always strive to ensure D&B is the best place to learn and grow your career.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will work with the engineering teams to test and write test cases for code delivered in new or existing SaaS products. In this role, you will write automated tests and code in order to create a suite of product automation and quality tools.
Your Role Will Include:
- Working closely with the development team to ensure product quality in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Writing automated test cases that go above and beyond standard verification and reporting
- Taking responsibility and ownership for the product and the quality of delivery
- Writing test plans and test cases for web applications, REST APIs and data validation in a multi-tiered environment processing millions of rows of data
- Supporting the product team during bi-weekly product deployments to ensure flawless releases with extreme quality
- Executing manual tests for new features and bug fixes as well as creating and executing automated test cases for UI and API-level verification while continuously identifying, reporting, tracking and verifying issues
- Proactively driving quality through collaboration, process improvement, innovative thinking, root cause analysis and a high-level of experience
- Working with the support team to understand and troubleshoot customer issues
- Working to provide technical leadership to the QA engineering team to include code reviews, test case reviews and coverage reports
- Potential technology stack for this position could include: AWS, Docker, Jenkins, Hadoop, Spark, DynamoDB, Redshift, Redis, Akka or similar technologies
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- 3-5+ years of related work experience
- Proven experience creating a test framework from scratch
- Experience testing web applications
- Experience testing at the API and UI layer
- Experience writing test automation
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Ability to quickly understand complex applications and their interactions with integrated products
- Preferred experience using Selenium or Watir, WebDriver and Ruby
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.