Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
The Team is focused on:
Own: Own our Cloud Services technology products from concept to completion
Strategize: Create simplicity and clarity out of complexity and uncertainty. Form your own vision, and influence D&B's strategy and product roadmap with input derived from working closely with customers, partners, D&B executives, LOBs, Sales (Pre and Post) organizations, and your insights as to where the industry should be heading.
Execute: Translate your vision and product roadmap into prioritized requirements for agile delivery of ever more competitive capabilities.
Collaborate: Work in talented cross-functional teams to bring your products and features to market and strategize them through adoption and growth.
Excel: Research, anticipate and leapfrog D&B's competition.
- As part of the Product Management team, you will be an integral part of designing and building the future for D&B's delivery of content and capabilities
- You will have a technical background to work with our Customers and Development teams on the ground to build world class products
- Focus on delivering business value & solving customer problems, while incorporating operational & technical requirements.
- Work with innovative, experienced engineers that are building the next generation of D&B's technology stack
- Work on the design, development, testing, product release, and maintenance of the product to ensure its quality and successful delivery
- Define a product roadmap and determine requirements for each release based on user requirements, technical architecture and business needs
- Takes ownership over the product and drives the product vision
- Collaborate with internal development, operations, infrastructure, and product teams to understand their requirements and priorities
- Present complex business processes to a variety of audiences, from internal engineering to external customers
- 5+ years Product experience within Software Engineering
- Scrum or other Agile methodologies
- B.A. in Computer Science or another technical degree?
- Experience working with API's, Big Data Platforms and/or SaaS products is beneficial
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.