Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
The Role: The Sr. Developer is responsible for the architecture, development and support of D&B applications & solutions.
• Design and develop mockups, wireframes, storyboards, and testable high-fidelity functional prototypes compliant to specification and company's design standards
• Collaborate with project teams to ensure solutions meet business objectives and fall within timelines and acceptance criteria
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or any equivalent degree
• Ability to Collaborate closely with the design lead, development, and product teams to develop thoughtful, well-designed UX and UI solutions for cross platform projects (responsive web, iOS & Android)
• Strong proficiency with Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Invision, Adobe XD
• Experienced in designing Mobile Applications and Responsive web sites.
• Ability to create HTML Prototypes using HTML 5 & CSS is a plus
• A professional portfolio demonstrating a strong background in interaction, UI, and visual design
• Work with design lead to improve creative and design processes
• Ability to Develop UI mockups, wireframes, storyboards, and testable high-fidelity functional prototypes as needed through feedback from stakeholders
• Participate in brainstorming sessions with cross functional teams to design solutions
• Identify and recommend UI and UX improvements
• Adhere to style standards, established design patterns and styles
• Maintain, improve, and extend our company design system
• Experience with formal project methodology framework (SDLC) or Agile
• Ability to craft new, reusable design patterns when appropriate
• Ability to work well in a team/collaborative environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet