Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Team Overview: Dun & Bradstreet is looking for .NET developer to join a team of brilliant, friendly and energetic solutions architects, developers, QA engineers and project managers who strive to deliver best of breed custom solutions to our customers. Are you someone that can thrive in a high energy, high growth, fast paced environment? Then you might be just who we are looking for.
• Strong knowledge and experience with .NET applications and programming.
• Proficient in object-oriented design and appropriate use design/architecture patterns
• Experience with developing enterprise level applications
• Working knowledge of, and experience with, Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS). NoSQL experience is a plus.
• Must be able to actively participate in system level design activities; providing solution approaches & alternatives, identifying risks, and appropriately challenging proposed designs and architectures
• Understanding and comfort level in working in an Agile/SCRUM SDLC methodology
• Extensive experience with testing methodologies that cover unit, integration, and system testing.
• Strong written and oral communication skills; must be able to clearly explain design considerations, options, and trade-offs
• Quick learner who can master and manage multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision and a flexible positive attitude
• Triage problems that occur. Lead the effort to identify the root cause and recommend remediation efforts.
• Building and testing system enhancements including: data preparation/transformation, process orchestration; database maintenance; transactional and batch access capabilities; and operational user interface applications
• Freely shares experience/expertise with the development team. Demonstrates highly collaborative behavior.
• Mentor junior developers and team members
• Work with Project Management to help develop project plans. Complete work tasks to meet schedules
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum 3-5 years of high-tech industry and/or IT work experience with .NET applications
• Experience with managing projects in multiple technological and business environments.
• Strong oral/written communication, time management, problem solving, and analytical skills.
• A thirst for knowledge, learning, and problem solving. We are looking for motivated, smart people to help build the next generation Infrastructure as Code platform.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
.NET Engineer II
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet