Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
- To explore new business opportunity & acquiring new customers.
- Sell and promote Master Data related products to customer for achieving the assigned quota objectives.
- Maintain and expand business relationship by existing account management and penetration.
- Identifying & driving customers' need and offer business solutions.
- A thorough understanding of the customer infrastructure, technologies, data, and business processes
- Conducting business negotiation and accomplishing contract endorsement.
- Detailed documentation of the customer requirements and the proposed solution design - ensuring the customer is fully engaged in providing the requirements and validating them prior to finalizing the solution architecture
- Coordinating with customer service department and operation department as account manager.
- Continual learning of industry best practices, compliance requirements, and D&B product suites
- Other tasks assigned by leader/supervisor/manager.
- Above 5 years of excellence in sales of data, FI or foreign trade services
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both in English and Chinese
- Interpersonal and intercultural communication skills
- Initiative, co-operative, aggressive and result oriented
- Work under pressure, positive, creative, quick-learner
- High teamwork spirit
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.