Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
About the role
The Manager, Internal Communications will play a key role in the execution of Dun & Bradstreet's internal communications strategy. They will be focused on delivering consistent and compelling messaging that engages and informs employees to support the company's strategic objectives. The post holder will be responsible for developing creative and engaging content and delivering this across a range of mediums and channels. This role will also have specific responsibility to lead employee communications for our International function across multiple markets and will play an integral role to support our corporate social responsibility strategy.
Key responsibilities include:
- With the Communications Director, create an internal communication framework and calendar that identifies the right channels and employee communications methods for our European and International businesses, including local newsletters, messages, digital, video and events, among others. Establish protocols, tools, and templates that support communication objectives, and ensure they are used regularly to build familiarity with employees and set expectations on what kind of information will be shared, in what channels, and by whom. Provide communications advice, counsel and coaching to business leaders.
- With the Chief Communications Officer, support and manage the execution of the Firm's Do Good program, including supporting the administration of our global employee matching and volunteering efforts; coordination of the annual Corporate Social Responsibility Report; and drafting of other CSR-related communications and campaigns.
- Work with contacts in international markets to ensure news and achievements are showcased on global communications platforms.
- Partner with the global Communications team to support ad-hoc events and campaigns, including but not limited to Global Town Halls, Open Office Hours sessions, security awareness training and reinforcement, and others.
- Change management communications support across the European business, and other international markets as required, working closely with the relevant People Teams.
- Produce professional and compelling content including emails, articles, talking points, social posts and presentation materials across a full mix of digital channels to keep our brand, vision and strategic objectives front-and-center for employees (Inc. intranet, digital signage, email etc.)
- Working as part of the global communications team, responsible for ensuring successful delivery of global messaging in international markets and supporting quarterly global town hall events. Ensure accuracy, clarity and consistency of communications that ladders up to company objectives and vision.
- Provide regular reporting and analysis to measure and evaluate engagement and effectiveness and optimize future communications approach.
- Deputizing for the Communications Director where appropriate and supporting the team on wider communications activities as required.
- Degree educated, preferably with an additional professional qualification in communications or journalism.
- Proven experience of developing and executing successful communications campaigns and strategy to deliver business results.
- Excellent writing and editing skills, and experience of working across a range of digital communications channels including intranet (SharePoint preferred), Teams, and Yammer.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, often conflicting priorities to successful completion, deliver complex initiatives to tight deadlines and achieving measurable results.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with the ability to build successful relationships with internal stakeholders across the business and across borders, including those at the senior executive level.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.