Lead Software Engineer-Java
- Hyderabad, India
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
• Lead a technical team in the design and development of optimized code compliant to specification and technology standards
• Lead discussions and designs that contribute towards architectural application design decisions with the team
• Recommend through presentations and proposals for solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages
• Ensure root-cause analysis (RCA) of complex issues ranging from hardware, operating system, application, network, and information security platforms while working closely with various infrastructure teams and business users to quickly arrive at creative, tactical and long-term solutions.
• Collaborate with project teams to ensure solutions meet business objectives and fall within timelines and acceptance criteria
• Lead the team in testing of prototypes & validations of test procedures to ensure that they are applicable to the design
• Validate that the technology platform to be used for a project and ensure common acceptance
• Must demonstrate excellent troubleshooting and problem assessment/solving skills
• Experience working with large datasets and manipulating schemas
• Demonstrate ability to build trust and rapport with customers and team members (both inside the immediate team and the wider organization).
• Well organized, disciplined and able to manage time and priorities effectively
• Strong oral and written communication skills; you will write in a clear fashion and be able to articulate complicated interactions in unambiguous terms
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• 7+ years experience developing and maintaining applications
• Experience leading small agile development team
• Must have strong development skills in the following areas/languages:
• Java - required
• SQL - Required
• Microservices - Required
• Cloud Computing - Required
• UI Frameworks - Angular - Required
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top