Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing - for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do - from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
- Create, execute and manage unique, high activity prospecting plans to build a robust pipeline
- Ability to qualify and process inbound leads from various lead generation sources flawlessly following departmental guidelines a must.
- Qualify and validate customer-specific needs and develop solution criteria.
- Manage the prospects in pipeline with a consultative sales approach to ensure the majority convert to customers.
- Maintain a high activity level meeting departmental expectations
- Consistently achieve and exceed sales monthly, quarterly and yearly quota minimums
- Provide accurate forecasting and territory review reports to predict business using the CRM system and other tools.
- Build relationships at multiple levels and multiple departments within a prospects organization.
- Effectively and powerfully communicate the value proposition to prospective customers through a consultative process.
- May at times, need to travel as required to attend trade shows, client meetings, or other business engagements.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent is required
- 3- 5 years of high-value, business-to-business, solution sales experience is required
- Proven success in new customer acquisition
- Highly driven, focused and committed with a proven track record of consistent sales achievement
- Positive "can do" attitude, sense of urgency and strong desire to be successful
- Ability to operate in a high velocity, metrics driven sales organization
- Strong phone presence with active listening, negotiation and closing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to build and sustain trust among colleagues and customers of various levels at any organization colleagues
- Proven ability to work independently as well as a member of a team with flexibility to adapt and manage change effective in an ever changing environment
- Ability to manage and report on opportunities throughout the various stages within the sales pipeline. SalesForce expertise a plus
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com.
Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.