Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
As an Informatica Engineer with Dun & Bradstreet Metadata Management team, you will be responsible for developing cutting-edge data management capabilities. You'll be working in a stimulating, collaborative environment focused on continuous improvement within an agile development process, where developers are responsible for end-to-end working software.
• Develop and implement data ingestion and curation solutions to ingest and profile data within Informatica BDQ tool.
• Cataloging metadata of physical data assets in Informatica EDC.
• Informatica administration.
• Developing detailed design and functional specifications for components that you'll own
• Delivering clean, well-tested and maintainable process/code
• Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science or related field
• 3+ years of experience in Informatica BDQ
• 2+ years of experience in Informatica EDC
• 2+ years of experience in developing and implementing code in Python
• 1+ year experience working in a Linux environment around administration of informatica tools
• Strong understanding of database fundamentals with knowledge on RDBMS, NoSQL and Graph Databases
• Experience of working in AWS environment and distributed systems using frameworks like Hadoop, Spark and EMR.
• Lean/Agile mindset and experience with the ability to pivot and manage multiple priorities
• Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills. quick learner, self-starter and strong analytical, collaboration & influencing skills
• Ability to learn new tools and technologies in a dynamic environment
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet