Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
• Support the day-to-day operations of the AMO processes, procedures and workflows
• Monitor the service ticket or identity management platform for new requests
• Assess all requests to identify any risk and/or policy violations and approve or reject accordingly
• Maintain service level objectives by resolving service requests in a timely fashion
• Participate in reconciliation/recertification processes
• Develop and maintains documentation of key operational processes
• Develop and maintain key performance/risk indicators for Access Management Operations
• Participate in incident response activities as it relates to identity management
• CyberArk operational activities
• Sailpoint operational activities
• AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) activities
• Proficiency with Active Directory and LDAP
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, are required
• Familiarity with SAML, Azure Active Directory, Active Directory Federation Services, or other federated identity management technologies preferred. Industry leading Identity Management Platforms
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Must be organized, detail-oriented, and able to complete work in a timely manner with a high degree of accuracy
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.