- Hyderabad, India
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
The Role: The IAM Security Engineer would be responsible for designing and implementing enterprise IAM solutions. The candidate should have extensive experience with identity management concepts, technologies, implementation, and integration with various data sources and application stacks. Responsibilities also include interacting with technical and functional teams, hands on engineering efforts, and the review and improvement of current solutions.
• Must have experience with Identity Management tools such as Microsoft Active Directory and AD FS, OneLogin, Okta, Ping or other IAM solutions.
• Must have implemented and supported IAM technologies in a large, complex environment.
• Solid understanding of High Availability, Systems Design, Architecture, Cloud Technologies, Databases, Open Source and Web technologies.
• Adequate understanding of various industry standard encryption and hashing algorithms.
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
• Ability to handle pressure, stressful conditions, and conflict resolution.
• Security professional certifications preferred (such as CISSP, SANS/GIAC).
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top