Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
This role is responsible for developing and maintaining D&B's largest and most valuable Government relationships. As a high growth business this naturally includes: opening, managing and closing long term and complex solution led sales; understanding and developing value propositions with our customers and prospects, creating long term partnerships and owning full responsibility for the the commercial relationship.
However, the data industry is approaching a significant and strategic inflection point and it is critical D&B responds to this positive disruptive change by building long term, strong and consultative partnerships with our customers. To continue to capitalise on this opportunity and help deliver D&B's ambitious growth strategy we must adapt by putting the customer's ambitions at the centre of everything that we do.
To that effect, the Strategic Relationship Director is responsible for developing and leading our strategic client plans and ensuring the virtual team are clear on our goals and how we intend to reach these goals. You will ensure roles and responsibilities are defined; that communication is regular and inclusive and that progress is regularly assessed.
- You will be responsible for the overall profitable performance of your D&B client portfolio, specifically ensuring growth and revenue targets are met.
- Own, lead and keep up to date strategic account planning activity based on the Challenger model. This activity must clearly demonstrate how D&B will grow its footprint and revenues. You will lead and consult with your virtual team (LoB, CSM, managers and other key stakeholders) through regular interaction including QBRs. For xLOB opportunities and Enterprise Deals you will ensure you involve all relevant Solutions Sales Business Development Directors and Solutions Advisors and communicate with Sales Leadership if you require a bespoke structure.
- D&B's innovation product road-map and Accelerate partnerships is extensive. It is expected that this role builds innovation into strategic plans and ensure maximum exposure of D&B services across multiple Government departments.
- Build and maintain ongoing strategic C level and/or C-Level -1 customer relationships across the customer organisation through a clearly defined contact strategy laid out in the account plan.
- Meet key performance metrics laid out in your annual objectives including pipeline development, client activity levels and new contacts.
- Manage and communicate progress against monthly targets via accurate and timely reporting and forecasting via SFDC and SCMs. Accurate sales stage and date stamped 'next steps' should be up to date at all times.
- As senior sales professionals you are responsible for helping create a high performing culture and a collaborative environment both within the Relationship Manager team and the wider UK team.
- Responsible for settling escalated cash and collection disputes
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.