Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
- The WeAreTeachers digital designer will build the website's visual identity, design for mobile responsive user experiences, design web-based assets, and create graphics and visuals for our social media and web channels.
- Designing landing pages, emails, web and social graphics.
- Building brand visual identity.
- Designing interactive experiences and video.
- 3-5 years design experience.
- Creative problem solver and strategic thinker who is self-motivated, well-organized, and proactive, with exceptional communication skills.
- Must be organized, work gracefully under pressure and switch between projects seamlessly in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent collaboration skills; experience working with clients and internal teams
- Experience with Wordpress, Adobe design suite, Marketo is strongly preferred.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.