Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Team Overview: Dun & Bradstreet is looking for a seasoned DevOps Engineer to join our Solutions Engineering team. You will be part of a group responsible for implementing, maintaining and supporting the AWS infrastructure for our custom developed solutions.
I. Position Summary
The DevOps engineer will work in developing and implementing infrastructure in support of web and backend application development in D&B engineering. This position works closely with software engineers and operations to ensure smooth deployment code and integration with cloud providers. Currently hosted in a Datacenter, it is essential that this role maintain a clean and maintainable code base to empower Devops in the development team and maintain production systems in our centers.
II. Key Responsibilities:
1. Work with development and operations teams to create build, deployment, and internal infrastructure tools.
3. Manages production and pre-production environments with the TechOps team.
4. Keeps an eye on cutting edge technologies and strategies to support future work and projects.
5. Works under general direction of senior level management.
6. May require travel to meet with teams in other centers.
7. Works on multiple, complex issues/projects as a technical leader and the subject matter expert.
8. Knowledge of Jenkins, Terraform, and Python a plus.
III. Key Requirements:
1. A thirst for knowledge, learning, and problem solving. We are looking for motivated, smart people to help build the next generation Infrastructure as Code platform.
2. Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or equivalent work experience.
3. Minimum three to five years of high-tech industry and/or IT work experience in product engineering, development and/or support functions.
4. Experience with managing projects in multiple technological and business environments. 5. Strong oral/written communication, time management, problem solving, and analytical skills.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.