Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
As a Data Analyst within Dun & Bradstreet Enterprise Data Architecture team, you will be playing a key role in managing the data flowing through the Data Supply Chain. This will include ensuring data is mapped/ingested correctly, the quality meets standards, is accessible to the right consumers and is accessed from the right place. You'll be working in a stimulating, collaborative environment focused on continuous improvement within an agile development process.
We're looking for someone who is passionate about data and takes pride in delivering creative, high-quality work. You're able to adapt, prioritize well, communicate clearly and bring an analytic approach to solving problems and producing innovative solutions. This is a great opportunity to grow and learn new skills.
• Analysis for various data sources, both internal and external, and documenting the metadata including transformations, data structures and formats.
• Perform detailed data analysis to understand data propagation through our systems/applications and document/code the data transformation rules/logic.
• Provide data architecture support to in-flight and new projects in adherence with Standard Data Architecture.
• Design and document data structures for databases and data exchanges using industry standard modelling notations and tools.
• Participate in Requirement Analysis discussions to understand and document data specific requirements.
• Problem solving internal challenges and creating innovative solutions.
• Support and resolve data issues and queries raised by internal customers.
• Minimum bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
• 6-8 years of experience working with data in any Analyst based role.
• Ability to analyze data in relational, non-relational and file (flat files, hierarchical formats, compressed storage formats) based data stores.
• Experience designing performant databases, query tuning abilities and hands-on skills with indexes, partitioning and views.
• Any experience with Data Modelling and using tools like ERwin will be beneficial.
• Experience with analyzing structured and unstructured data.
• Willingness to learn new tools and techniques and master them as part of the job.
• Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills. quick learner, self-starter and strong analytical, collaboration & influencing skills.
• Passionate and curious about data with strong commitment to producing quality deliverables.
• Lean/Agile mindset and experience with the ability to pivot and manage multiple priorities.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.