Data Analyst I
- Hyderabad, India
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
• Perform detailed data analysis to understand data propagation through our systems/applications and document/code the data transformation rules/logic.
• Participate in Requirement Analysis discussions to understand and document data requirements. Perform data profiling and analyze results to identify data quality issues.
• Identify master sources for data sets and ensure data is provisioned from these master sources only.
• Document metadata of data sets, interfaces, datastores and databases using standard enterprise metadata management tools.
• Design and document data structures for databases and data exchanges using industry standard modelling notations and tools.
• Provide data analysis support to in-flight and new projects in adherence with Standard Data Architecture.
• Support and resolve data issues and queries raised by internal customers.
• Problem solving internal challenges and creating innovative solutions.
• Minimum bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
• 2-4 years of experience working with data in a Data Analyst role or something similar.
• 1+ years of coding experience in any language. Python experience preferred.
• 2+ years' experience working with any relational database management system (RDBMS). Any experience with Data Modelling will be beneficial.
• Knowledge about cloud services on AWS, NoSQL and Graph databases. AWS certification or hands-on experience is as added advantage.
• Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Quick learner, self starter and strong analytical, collaboration & influencing skills.
• Passionate and curious about data with strong commitment to producing quality deliverables.
• Lean/Agile mindset and experience with the ability to pivot and manage multiple priorities.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top