Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
- Planned shift: Call Center operates from 9:30am to 6pm.
- Greets customers in a courteous, friendly and professional manner. Actively listens to caller to assess and clarify service needs.
- Resolves customer service issues by processing transactions within scope or engaging other corporate resources as required. Documents all customer inquiries and issues using Customer Relationship Management application.
- Knowledge of Business Information Industry an asset and a strong working knowledge of D&B products, D&B systems, Reporting and Scoring models are recommended.
- 1 year high volume inbound Contact Center experience.
- PC knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Written and verbal English language skills required.
- Additional language skills of Spanish and/or French an asset.
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines and goals.
- A detail orientation and ability to work in an environment of ambiguity.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.